What are the uses of websites
We have just pulled a drop of water out of the ocean, there are plenty of things you can achieve using a website.
You live in an age of digitization filled with modern technological devices. Each and every one of us, now own a smartphone. If you don’t have a smartphone, then you have either a laptop or a desktop… One way or another, you have a device that connects you up with the Internet.
If you are not on the Internet, you are among the 1% of the world population which are too stubborn to work with technology. In case, you don’t live on a stranded island in the Mediterranean or a dark cave up in Alaska, you aren’t left with as many reasons as per why you aren’t on the Internet.
Websites define your digital presence. If you have a business, you need to target the most people out there. Where is the major population? On the Internet.
If you don’t have a website, how will you market your product on Social Media Platforms like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram?
Besides, your website creates a strong brand image of your product/service by explaining more to your customers than your words could ever do. You can put your portfolios on display and you won’t need to bargain with your customers by offering them fixed pricing plans. Once connected, you can custom deal with them too later on.
Other than that, think about stuff like:
- With a website, you can blog and educate the world.
- If you have an e-commerce store section, you can sell products online.
- It saves you money in the long term.
- With a website, you can target a greater audience.
- It becomes your medium to show your work to the world.
- You offer instant communication and along the clock access to customers.
In a nutshell, if you don’t wish to leave a large market untapped (specifically the one connected to the Internet) better get yourself a website.
Websites are components available on the WWW(world wide web) over HTTPS using which you can achieve a lot :
1) Using social networking websites such as Facebook, Twitter you can get connected to a lot of people and share information easily and rapidly.
2) Using e-commerce websites you can do online shopping which is really convenient and efficient.
3) Using real estate directory websites you can search for houses to buy/sell etc.
4) Using government websites you can pay bills online, can apply for passports, pan cards, and other services.
5) Using content sharing websites such as youtube, Instagram you can view a huge amount of videos, images for free.
6) Using search engines you can search anything anywhere you want."GOOGLE" is considered as the GOD of search. You can play games, search for food, search for people, images, events etc in milliseconds.
6) Using Food websites like Zomato, Uber Eats you can search for restaurants, read reviews etc.
7) A lot of websites are available for booking tickets online, buy holiday packages etc.
8) You can do online recharge, gift your friends and a lot of other stuff online.
9) A lot of other stuff.
Get Smarter and Never Miss an Update
Make a difference today with tomorrow's knowledge through the inspiration from our newsletter about trends, projects and other developments.